Infant Mortality: Fetal
This figure shows consistently higher fetal death among African-American mothers than white mothers. It is significant to note that there are significant spikes in fetal deaths among the African-American community in 2012-2016 where fetal deaths were nearly six times higher.
- 2012 Stats https://schs.dph.ncdhhs.gov/data/vital/volume1/2012/buncombe.html
- 2013 Stats https://schs.dph.ncdhhs.gov/data/vital/volume1/2013/buncombe.html
- 2014 Stats https://schs.dph.ncdhhs.gov/data/vital/volume1/2014/buncombe.html
- 2015 Stats https://schs.dph.ncdhhs.gov/data/vital/volume1/2015/buncombe.html
- 2016 Stats https://schs.dph.ncdhhs.gov/data/vital/volume1/2016/buncombe.html